- KeyPoint Credit Union is a Silicon Valley credit union dedicated to providing its members in the Bay Area, state of California and beyond with the products and services they need to improve their financial standing. We are as committed to providing leading-edge banking technology to our members as we were the first day we opened.
- The credit union launched in 1979 as AEA Credit Union to serve employees of American Electronics Association and others in the technology industry. That year, a group of visionaries among member companies of the AEA realized the benefits of pooling their resources to meet their financial needs.
- In 2004, the credit union changed its name to KeyPoint Credit Union and expanded its field of membership through a new community charter. In addition to the technology members, the credit union was also able to serve anyone who lives, works, attends school or worships in Santa Clara County, Alameda County, El Dorado County, Placer County, San Mateo County, Sacramento County, Santa Barbara County, Contra Costa County and designated areas of Ventura County in California. This expanded opportunity to serve enhanced our membership and allowed KeyPoint Credit Union to extend our mission to prioritize our members’ financial and banking needs.
- KeyPoint Credit Union is an award-winning credit union that continues to focus on elite member service while providing valuable products and services. Members elect the volunteer Board of Directors that runs the credit union, which is a not-for-profit organization.
- Today, with more than $800 million in assets and 80,000 members from companies such as Apple, Google, Cisco, and scores of other leaders in the high-tech industry, KeyPoint Credit Union is one of California’s largest credit unions with the majority employed in the high-tech industry.
- When you’re in the neighborhood, stop in and say hello. KeyPoint operates nine credit union branches in California to serve you. Plus, KeyPoint members have access to more than 5,000 shared branch locations and more than 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs.
- If you can’t visit one of our local branches, speak with a live KeyPoint member service representative 24/7 by calling (888) 255-3637.
- Please direct all correspondence to the KeyPoint Credit Union Headquarters in Santa Clara, CA.
KeyPoint Credit Union’s Business Loan Options
- Small Business Association (SBA) Loans: KeyPoint offers both the 7(a) and 504 SBA Loan programs
- 7(a) Loan Program: This flexible program is used to finance everything from machinery and equipment, to land and buildings (including purchase, renovation and new construction).
- 504 Loan Program: This program is specifically tailored to provide you with long-term, fixed-rate financing to acquire major fixed assets for expansion with as little as 10% down.
- Commercial & Investment Real Estate Loans starting at $350K: Offered on various types of investment real estate, including single tenant, multi-units, strip malls, land, residential investment and more.
- Commercial Equipment loans starting at $5K: KeyPoint offers the equipment loans you need for your business, such as dental equipment, X-Ray, refrigeration units and more.
- Business Lines of Credit starting at $50K: Ideal for small businesses that need a credit line for a variety of business needs.
We’re eager to discuss small-business loan options with you. Please contact Rick Pak at (408) 731-4260 or email him firstname.lastname@example.org.