A seasoned real estate professional, Bradley Luster has been a consistent Top Producer for Major Properties for 32 years. Mr. Luster joined Major Properties as a sales agent in 1986. In 1992, he and his brother Jeff became owners of the firm started by their father, Arnold Luster, in 1964.
Mr. Luster is the President of the firm and has literally sold millions of square feet in the Downtown Los Angeles real estate market. Some of his significant sales activity includes:
• 313 W. Washington Bl: 22,650 SF Land / Sold
• 746 S. Spring St: 11,800 SF Land / Sold
• 233 W. Washington Bl: 34,900 SF Land / Sold
• 911 S. Hill St: 14,900 SF Building / Sold
• 1022 S. Hill St: 13,300 SF Building / Sold
• 600-612 Wall St: 63,000 SF Land / Sold
• 1515 E. 15th St: 287,500 SF Building / Leased
• 900 S. Hill St: 150,000 SF Building / Sold
• 1500 S. Figueroa St: 60,000 SF Building / Sold
• 600 Wall St: 63,000 SF Land / Sold
• Garment Portfolio: 280,000 SF Building / Sold
• Landmark City Block: 200,000 SF Land / Sold
• 2128 W. Washington Bl: 22,400 SF Building / Sold
• 16900 S. Main St: 205,000 SF Land / Sold
Mr. Luster is past Chairman of the Jewish Federation Real Estate and Downtown Division and was on the Board of Directors/Executive Committee for the Jewish Home for the Aging. Mr. Luster was honored as Man of the Year by the Asthma & Allergy Foundation of America and also by Jewish Vocational Services (JVS) for his years of charity work in the Los Angeles community. Board of Director on the Downtown Fashion BID.
Mr. Luster is a consultant to property owners and a guest lecturer at UCLA and USC Real Estate and Business schools. His business philosophy has been to represent owners as an exclusive agent, and to cooperate with all agents and brokers. This philosophy provides every exclusive listing with the best possible exposure to the entire market.
Mr. Luster is married to Theresa, and has one son, Sam who just joined Major Properties as a third generation Luster, and his Nephew Jesse McKenzie also joined the firm in 2014. Charlotte Acevado, Brad's Niece is full time as well, running social media for the company.
Seller representation. Market anticipation. Valuation.